Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Step inside this neat family home and you will never want to leave! Updated by the current owners and boasting a contemporary vibe should help you decide to put this super home on the top of your viewing list......Tucked away on a popular residential quiet cul-de-sac is this very well presented four bedroom detached home. This lovely family home has been well maintained by the present owners and refurbished throughout. Offering well proportioned living accommodation over two floors on a very generous enclosed plot. The ground floor briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge with French doors opening out into the sunny rear garden, kitchen/breakfast room also over looks the pretty rear garden with a range of fitted wall and base units. With the addition of a utility room, with space for appliances and integral access into the garage and rear garden. Furthermore, there is a separate dining room offering space for good sized dining table or an opportunity to work from home? A separate study/snug and downstairs cloakroom. From the light open first floor landing there are three good sized double bedrooms, with a refitted en suite to the master bedroom, a further fourth bedroom and the family bathroom updated with a modern three piece suite.
Externally, the property boasts a beautiful, fully enclosed rear garden. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with well matured boarders filled with flowers and shrubs and a patio area ideal for entertaining. The garden can also be accessed via a lockable side gate. Further benefits to this fantastic family home include integral garage, ample off street parking on the driveway, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies