Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Location , Location, Location!
This deceptively spacious family home is arguably situated in one of Thornbury's prime positions. A stones through from Castle High School and situated at the end of a terrace with a leafy pedestrian walkway to the front and a leisurely stroll to Thornbury Castle, St Marys Church and the High Street just minutes away. The open plan kitchen/diner has been completely refurbished by the current owners and must be viewed to fully appreciate all that it offers! On the ground floor there is an entrance porch leading to the spacious and bright living room. The kitchen/diner with ample modern gloss units, integrated white goods and ‘Cararra Blanco’ granite worktops, good sized central island and fantastic double bifold doors leading to the south facing garden. Leading off of the kitchen is a utility room and downstairs WC. From the first floor landing there are 3 bright and airy bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The front garden is open plan to the pedestrian walkway and overlooks Castle School. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a lovely place to relax with established shrubs and plenty of space for entertaining. There is a gate to the rear with pathway leading to a single garage with up and over door and parking. This family home is sure to appeal to any discerning buyer so call now to book a viewing.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the Indian restaurant Romy's Kitchen, with Romy Gill as chef and owner. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies