Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Lisa Costa are proud to present for sale this detached period cottage which has been well loved by the current owners for approximately 30 years. Sold with no onward chain the cottage backs onto open fields which are owned by the Eastwood Park estate. Wildlife can often be spotted and as its west facing the sunsets can be amazing I have reliable been informed. The ground floor accommodation consists of Lounge with feature inbuilt display shelving, deep window sills and a multi fuel stove, a separate dining room, kitchen/diner with views over the garden and fields beyond and a utility room with toilet. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property has enclosed rear gardens with 2 log cabins (with flexible use), one of which measures 5 metres by 5 metres, a further log store and single garage. Two driveways provide ample parking for vehicles and trailers. The property further benefits from LPG gas heating with a combination boiler and double glazing throughout. The property has been lovingly updated and presented very well by the vendors and is in move in condition, Early viewings are encouraged.
With excellent links to the M4/M5 corridor, makes Falfield a popular choice when you seek an easy commute yet a rural lifestyle. Also a short car journey from the market town of Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and also Ronnie's of Thornbury, An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway short car journey
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies