Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Agents Note 1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Step inside this immaculate semi detached home, bursting with style and located within a quiet cul-de-sac, with peaceful views to the rear plus The Mall Cribbs Causeway and easy access into Bristol City Centre at your fingertips. The property has been lovingly updated by the present owners who have renovated throughout and it offers a super opportunity for a growing family. The downstairs briefly comprises entrance hall, cosy lounge with wood burning stove which opens up into the spacious kitchen/diner. The kitchen has been re-fitted within the last 12 months and now boasts a range of shaker style fitted units with solid oak worktops, integral dishwasher, washer/dryer & fitted oven and gas hob. The dining area allows space for a generous size table and has large double patio doors which open out into the rear garden. On the first floor you can find two well proportioned double bedrooms, a third single bedroom and the family bathroom with three piece suite and a shower over the bath.
Externally this wonderful family home enjoys a beautiful, mature rear garden. Mainly laid to level lawn with a decking area ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining whilst surround by boarders full of shrubs and plants. Further more, outside also offers a detached garage and off street parking for a number of vehicles.
In accordance with the estate agency Act 1979, we would like to advise you that a member of Lisa Costa Estate agency has a personal interest in the sale of this property.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies