Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
"Heron Cottage" is a beautiful, character property bursting with charm and set in a fantastic position with panoramic countryside views. This delightful property is situated in the village of Rockhampton amidst green fields and with country walks on the door, yet is only a five minute drive (slightly longer by bicycle) to a wide range of facilities in the town of Thornbury. With panoramic rural views from most of the windows, the house sits in a good size plot with a wrap around garden. There is parking for up to 3/4 cars on the driveway and a good size metal storage shed also. Internally the property is in good decorative order throughout. There is a formal entrance into the hall which leads to the downstairs accommodation. The property boasts a good size living room with traditional fireplace and woodburner and French doors out to the garden. The kitchen/dining room offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops and space for appliances and from the dining area there are again French patio doors linking the space with the rear garden. Downstairs the accommodation offers a further snug with woodburner, built in units and shelving and even a drinks fridge! The fourth bedroom/office is also located on the ground floor. The upstairs of the property can be accessed via 2 staircases, one in the hallway and one in the living room. Upstairs consists of a master bedroom leading to a hallway/dressing room with built in wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom. There are a further 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom also. Outside of the property the gardens wrap around the property so that you are able to enjoy the sun and views all day long. If you are looking for a character property with flexible living accommodation in a great village community, call us today to book a viewing!
Rockhampton is a village and civil parish in the English County of Gloucestershire, situated in the unitary district of South Gloucestershire. It is located 2.8 miles north-east of Thornbury, 18 north of Bristol and is approximately 4 miles east of the River Severn. Junction 14 of the M5 is 2.5 miles away. One of the main features of the village is its community spirit centred around the village hall and church. It also offers an equestrian centre and a popular cricket club. The village is well served by the market town of Thornbury.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping center (St Mary's Center), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the Indian restaurant Romy's Kitchen, with Romy Gill as chef and owner. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center, film club and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies