Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
What a super opportunity to secure an individual character home, in an enviable location boasting rural views to the front and rear, with a glazed balcony from the Master bedroom giving elevated views across farmland towards the Severn Estuary and beyond. Mulberry Cottage has been rebuilt & extended over the years creating both flexible and versatile accommodation over two floors. With pretty views from every window and having been well maintained throughout, this detached property is sure to prove popular with any discerning buyers looking for their next dream home!
The property offers and entrance hall/ porch with access to a downstairs cloakroom/shower Room. The cosy sitting room features sliding patio doors which lead to the rear patio and a focal fire place. A formal dining room with dual aspect could be used as either a guest bedroom or fourth bedroom. The open plan kitchen / diner offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops and some integrated appliances, from the dining area again sliding patio doors link with the rear garden and access to the integrated garage can be found also. A lobby (used for freezer and further fridge space links through to the Sun Room. From here you can relax and soak up the wonderful rural view, with further practical access to the integrated garage. From the open light first floor landing you will discover a generous Master Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, featuring sliding patio doors which lead out to a glazed balcony with views - Bliss! Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom are available all in great decorative order.
Externally the gardens have been lovingly tended, fully enclosed and include level lawn, pergola with decking and integrated swing (I was very tempted!), patio areas to enjoy with family and friends whilst enjoying the surrounding countryside. Further benefits include ample parking on the driveway and an integrated garage with up & over electric door.
Early viewings are strongly advised and we would welcome the opportunity to show you all this lovely family home has to offer.
Mumbleys Lane is on the fringe of Thornbury, in a small Hamlet of a few individual properties. Served well by Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
narrowing to 2.32m
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies