Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Don't miss out on this super family home, set on an established plot and in a cul de sac where properties are seldom available - all within easy reach of popular schools, Thornbury High Street, Thornbury Health Centre and local amenities. Arranged over two floors, this detached property offers an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and practical access access to the downstairs cloakroom. The sitting room enjoys double aspect view, with a focal fireplace and sliding patio doors which allow easy access to the rear garden. There is a second reception room, currently used as the formal dining room. The kitchen/breakfast room boasts a range of wall and base units, ample storage, worktops, some integrated appliances and a social breakfast bar. On the first floor, the landing benefits from an abundance of natural light. With a family bathroom featuring panelled bath with shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin. All four bedrooms are generous and there is ample storage.
The pretty front garden is open plan and mainly laid to lawn. Ample parking is available on the driveway in front of the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and enjoys an element of privacy, with level lawn, established trees and shrubs. patio and access in to the garage - this great garden would be wonderful to relax and enjoy with family & friends.
Situated at the head of a favoured cul de sac and in the market town of Thornbury. Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and a wonderful selection of delicious welcoming eateries. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies