Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
We are delighted to present to the market, this very well presented ground floor apartment located within a stones throw of Thornbury town centre. Offered to the market in an excellent condition will make this super property top of your viewing list. Briefly comprising a well looked after communal entrance hallway with entry phone system, private hallway for the enjoyment of the apartment, and a generous reception room, A contemporary kitchen with oven, hob and extractor, bathroom and TWO DOUBLE bedrooms. The property is complimented by a parking space. Call us to arrange a viewing today.
Agents note: please note this a lease hold property.
Thornbury is a thriving market town to the north of the City of Bristol and the M4/M5 interchange. Having excellent commuting links via both the motorway and rail networks from Bristol Parkway Station. Thornbury High Street offers a wide variety of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, whilst other facilities include the leisure centre, golf course, supermarkets and the library. The Town is blessed with good local schools and Thornbury's Tudor Castle which is now a luxury hotel.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies