Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Situated on the ever so popular Hortham Village development and being offered with No Onward Chain, we are delighted to welcome to the market this lovely three bedroom end of terrace home. The property has been neatly kept by the present owners and accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen/diner with double doors leading you into the rear garden. To the first floor you can find a well proportioned master bedroom with ensuite shower room, an additional double bedroom and single bedroom, plus the family bathroom. Externally, this great family home has a very pretty, enclosed rear garden. The garden has an array of mature shrubs and a seating area for relaxing & dining. You can also access the garden via a side gate which leads to the single garage with up and over door and parking to the rear.
Hortham village has quickly established itself as one of North Bristol’s premier developments, with wooded pedestrian walkways and a children play area, this style was an original 'Dumont' and built approximately 10 years ago by well regarded builders. Situated in Almondsbury which is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village rated outstanding by ofsted and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop (www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies