Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Fernhill Court is an electric gated community which has been sympathetically converted into individual dwellings, whilst retaining the character of each individual property and finished with contemporary flare- The best of both worlds. Number two is arranged on one floor and would be suited to a number of discerning purchasers who seek tasteful accommodation on one level. With commanding views across towards the Severn Estuary and beyond , including the old Severn Bridge.
This well presented property with high ceilings offers a fresh approach to a period conversion, and arranged to offer entrance hall with cloak cupboard, Living room with an abundance of natural light from the french patio doors which lead to the rear garden, plus a contemporary wood burner for those chillier evenings by the fire. A modern kitchen with vaulted ceiling, which blends perfectly with the original character of the home and includes a free standing Stainless Steel Range and cooker hood, Belfast style sink, Integrated dish washer, granite worktops and from the seating area a view through the patio doors towards the Severn Bridge, glazed double doors open into the living room. The master bedroom features a juliet balcony from the patio doors with rural views towards Tockington and beyond, an en suite with quality fittings elegantly services this bedroom. There are two further generous bedrooms with bedroom two again enjoying a balcony with views. A modern tasteful family bathroom with quality fittings.
There are two gardens, with the front garden offering two parking spaces on hard standing, level lawn & lap larch fencing plus an attractive stone wall features as a character backdrop. The rear garden again enjoys level lawn behind double gate access. An attractive pergola with patio area has been added, perfect to sit, relax and entertain with family & friends - or simply enjoy the superb view, A practical area to the side of the property has been created, low maintenance and a storage shed. Further benefits of this wonderful home include gas central heating, Shutters on most windows and patio doors, fully alarmed, electrically operated entrance gate and gas central heating.
Fernhill Court in Almondsbury is within close proximity of many amenities. Truly rural and surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol City Centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. M4/M5 Interchange 5 minutes away.
Closer to home are excellent schools, both state and independent and these include Marlwood, The Castle School and Tockington Manor, whilst Olveston has a highly regarded primary school. For sports and leisure, there are golf courses and liveries nearby, with a host of health and leisure clubs and swimming pools available from both Bristol and Thornbury. Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets approximately 7 miles distant.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies