Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If you are searching for a beautiful home with ample space for family and friends ... look no further. This handsome property is still under NHBC warranty and is ready to move in and start enjoying from day one...why wait for your dream home to be built!? Number 30 is in a fabulous position and really does boast a generous plot. Overlooking communal grounds and on a corner plot, which is accessed by just one other property, really does make this an enviable spot for any discerning purchaser. Arranged over three floors, this stylish home was originally built by David Wilson and offers flexible well presented accommodation throughout. On the ground floor the entrance hall welcomes you and enjoys ample natural light and a practical downstairs cloakroom. The kitchen/dining/family room is - I would imagine- the hub of the home, featuring a modern fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances, french patio doors leading out to the rear garden and serviced by a utility room. The relaxing sitting room again benefits from french patio doors leading out to the rear. A formal dining room is available and would make a great office or 'work from home' room opportunity. On the first floor, bedroom one benefits from en suite facilities and there are three further double bedrooms plus a family bathroom. On the second floor a further two double bedrooms, en suite and bathroom. Further benefits include ample storage cupboards and attractive landings.
Externally the garden really must be seen! Fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. Patio areas for entertaining on those warmer evenings. A double garage, ample parking and no onward chain would make this property top of my viewing recommendations.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
plus: 9' x 13' 5'
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies