Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This wonderful detached family home is situated in a popular village location and really does tick all the boxes! The property is set back and features an attractive front garden, with a secluded southerly facing mature rear garden, double garage and ample parking on the driveway to name just a few of the reasons to view this well cared for home. Arranged over two floors, the entrance hall is particularly pleasing, with the staircase a great focal point and access to downstairs cloakroom. The comfortable sitting room enjoys dual aspect with sliding patio doors leading into the rear garden. There is a further reception room which could be either a formal dining room, snug or a 'work from home' opportunity perhaps? The kitchen offers a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances with a super view across the garden. Open plan to the breakfast room and access to the practical utility room. From here you are able to exit to the side of the property and a path takes you either to the garden or a pedestrian door to the rear of the garage. From the first floor landing there is access to four generous sized bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring en suite facilities and additionally there is a neat family bathroom. The rear garden is fully enclosed and features evergreen hedging, established trees, shrubs, perennial borders and a delightful pergola. A paved patio runs across the rear of the property and it is here that I can imagine many warm summer evenings entertaining family & friends- Bliss!
Easter Compton is a village in the civil parish of Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire, England. It is situated at the bottom of a hill (known as Blackhorse Hill) near Junction 17 of the M5 Motorway on the B4055. The village is only 1.5 miles away from the busy Mall shopping and leisure complex at Cribbs Causeway. There is a pub (The Fox), a post office (open Monday/Wednesday/Friday in the mornings and based in the village hall), Methodist chapel, and a playing field (including skate park). It is served by the church of Compton Greenfield, as well as the chapel in the village. The B4055 road leads to Pilning, Redwick and Severn Beach. The National Cycle Network runs through the village on its way to the Severn Bridge by which it is possible to enter Wales on foot or bicycle. There are some walks locally which give great views of the surrounding countryside, especially from the top of Spaniorum Hill . Each year in June, the village holds a carnival.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies