Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
As far as locations go for our local area Trouvaille has to be one of the most perfect, imagine living on the fringe of this beautiful village, set back off the road and overlooking peaceful rural farmland, a green communal area - plus being able to walk to all of the local amenities this popular village has to offer ....popping down to the local bakery to pick up some freshly baked bread, refreshing yourself at the friendly local Public house, a lovely village school, church and convenience store ....or just simply getting your wellies on and taking a stroll in the unspoilt countryside, now that is my idea of bliss.
The property was originally built in the 1970’s by a well regarded local builder and has had only one careful owner from new. In need of a little updating but well maintained throughout , the property has been well cared for and enjoyed for many years by the owners. The layout of the property includes an entrance hall, lounge/ dining room and kitchen/breakfast room and lean too on the side ( great for relaxing in and enjoying the green aspect) on the ground floor, with three generous bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor. Externally the gardens are well tended and the position of the property enjoys rural views to the front and an elevated view across the village to the rear. There is a garage with parking to the front with the neighbors garage being attached with the same parking arrangement. The garage also benefits from an up & over door.
Viewings are by appointment only. I feel only by allowing us to show you this super home will it help you understand why I am truly excited to bring it to the open market for the first time. Call us to arrange a time to view.
Olveston is an exceptionally popular village with post office, butchers, bakers, shop, church and public house. Within walking distance is a primary school, Tockington Manor Preparatory School sits within a mile of the property. Bristol's leading public and private schools are a commutable 20 minutes drive.. Surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol city centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. A short drive to the market town of Thornbury and Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets is approximately 7 miles distant.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies