Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
A very well presented three bedroom family home, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular market town of Berkeley. This neat home has been well loved and looked after by the present owner. The ground floor briefly comprises entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge leading to a dining area, all of which are laid with real oak flooring. This further leads to a kitchen and conservatory which both access the garden. Upstairs you can find three bedrooms and family bathroom. Both bedroom 1 and 3 have built in wardrobes and the bathroom has fitted storage under the sink plus an additional large vanity cupboard in white gloss.
Externally, the property boasts a fully enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. The more than generous size garage, with electric roller door allows ample overhead storage space and there is off street parking to the front of the property. Further benefits to this great family home include double glazing and gas central heating with a Worcester 'Wave' smart boiler installed in 2016. Viewings are encouraged to truly appreciate all this smart property has to offer.
Berkeley is situated to the west of the M5 and the A38, to the north of Bristol and to the south of Gloucester and Cheltenham. Berkeley Castle has been home to the Berkeley family for some 900 years, a popular and very interesting historical attraction. The town was also the home of Edward Jenner, pioneer of the smallpox vaccine. The Jenner Museum is a short walk from the High Street, past the brick cottage that Jenner gave to James Phipps, who as a boy was the first person to receive inoculation. A thriving small rural town, Berkeley has a variety of shops, a bank, building society, hotel, public houses and a primary school.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies