Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This great semi detached family home is sure to appeal to any discerning buyers. Decorated and maintained to a high standard and ready to move into and enjoy from day one. Entrance into a welcoming hall, with stairs to the first floor and storage under. The lounge, dining room and kitchen are open plan - a layout frequently requested by buyers. The lounge is a comfortable relaxing room with the dining room boasting french doors opening out onto the rear garden. A modern white fresh high gloss kitchen with ample wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances. On the first floor there are three well presented bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom.
Externally the front garden is open plan and mainly laid to lawn with a path to the front door and side access to the rear garden via a lockable gate. To the rear the garden is fully enclosed with lap larch fencing with a gate leading out to the driveway and garage. Laid to lawn and decking, I can imagine this sunny garden would be a great space to entertain family & friends on warm summer evenings.
Little Stoke is a suburb of north Bristol, situated in South Gloucestershire. It is surrounded by Patchway, Stoke Gifford and Bradley Stoke. Home tand is home to Patchway railway station, a minor stop on the railway network.Little Stoke is home to a large playing field and a community hall. The community hall is now home to a café - ‘Little Stoke Community Cafe’ - which has been a huge hit with Little Stoke residents. Near the railway arch are some local shops including a post office. School children attend Little Stoke Primary School and then move on to Abbey Wood High School, on New Road in nearby Filton; or to the nearby Patchway High School.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies