Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This super extended home really does tick all the boxes! Refurbished throughout by the current owners and ready to move into and enjoy from day one. Boasting a lovely outlook along the pedestrian walks will make this property a popular choice for any discerning buyer. Offering an abundance of natural light throughout and a well thought through layout. There is an entrance hall which leads into the sitting room, from here you are able to look over the pleasant front garden aspect. The dining room enjoys the benefit of easy accessibly to the kitchen and sliding patio doors which lead out to the covered seating area which boasts a fixed overhead ceiling with skylight - ( planning has been granted and I would consider incorporating this area into the house) - the current owners have chosen to make good use of the garden this year and this area has proved invaluable to them. The kitchen is a modern design with ample storage and worktops, plus some integrated appliances. From the kitchen, a useful lobby gives access to the downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms with the master bedroom featuring a range of built in wardrobes and the third bedroom currently arranged as a 'work from home' room. Externally the front garden is laid to level lawn fronting on to the pedestrian walkway. The rear garden is fully enclosed and low maintenance with ample space for entertaining. A private gate at the rear of the garden leads to the parking and from here you are able to also access the garage.
We would welcome the opportunity to show you just how neat this home is and look forward to meeting you.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the friendly Cafe Bar Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies