Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Step inside this neat home and you will be impressed by how flexible the accommodation is. This charming, detached chalet bungalow in Almondsbury enjoys an enviable position with distant views of the Cotswold hills and rear garden access to fields. It is deceptively spacious and light-filled - this will be a popular choice for any discerning purchasers. Set in one of Almondsbury's favourite locations and within the prime responsibility of well regarded schools, this lovely home is just waiting for its next lucky owner.
Externally a pretty front garden and ample parking for a number of vehicles on the private driveway which leads leads to the garage. The attached double garage features an electric up and over door and it provides access to the rear garden by a private door. The rear garden is fully enclosed and your eye is immediately drawn to the gate at the rear of the garden which give a glimpse of the super rural aspect behind. Beatified by level lawn and a range of evergreen trees, shrubs and perennials. Paved patio areas which are placed to give the best view across this cherished garden. It all comes together to create an escape from day to day life- Bliss!
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies