Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This brand new home is one of a pair of executive style homes which have recently been completed by a local builder. Knapp Road is favoured for its close proximity to popular schools and is a leisurely stroll to the High Street, there are also bus routes nearby if needed. This stone fronted new home certainly has kerb side appeal, with its modern composite front door and boasting ample parking on the driveway - plus in front double garage. There is side access via a lockable gate leading to the low maintenance rear garden and and level lawns to the side.
The property is blessed with an abundance of natural light and upon entering a spacious hallway and downstairs cloakroom - perfect for families! Modern open plan living room and contemporary kitchen with some appliances feature strongly on the ground floor. The first floor landing services the master bedroom with en suite facilities, two further double bedrooms and a study area. Bedroom 2 jack 'n' jills with the bathroom, a great set up for families or guests. Stairs from the study area take you to the landing on the top floor which offers a useful storage cupbard and leads in to super double bedroom with three velux style windows and access to loft space.
Call us today to see this lovely example of a new build home.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury, and the Indian restaurant Romy's Kitchen, with Romy Gill as chef and owner. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Agent Note; Stairs to top floor in this room
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies