Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Ideally Located with plenty of choice for both business, school and pleasure, within reasonable distance to the vibrant cities of Bristol, Bath and Cheltenham, an ideal spot to enjoy the rural life though easy access for work and pleasure and a selection of good schools.. the show home will be launched soon, please call to register your interest now... With only three Detached houses and one chalet available, do not miss out on the opportunity to secure a brand new detached home in the ever popular village of Almondsbury. Built by a well regarded local builder and thoughtfully presented throughout, these new homes are sure to appeal to a wide range of discerning buyers who are searching for a touch of rural life yet still only a short commute away from Bristol and all this fantastic city has to offer.
The ground floor boasts entrance hall, two reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and quality kitchen/dining room which is serviced by a utility room. Bi Fold doors leading out to the garden. The first floor includes four generous bedrooms with some built in wardrobes, en suite to the master bedroom and family bathroom.
Almondsbury is the first village to the north of the M4/M5 interchange, ideally suited for commuters looking for a more rural lifestyle whilst remaining within easy reach of the city of Bristol. It has a popular primary school at the heart of the village and Marlwood Secondary School (www.marlwood.com) is approximately 4 miles to the north. A little further out, the local centre and market town of Thornbury offers a variety of shops, restaurants and a leisure centre. At the hub of Almondsbury are the village shop (www.almondsburycommunityshop.org.uk), the parish church of St Marys, The Bowl public house, the doctors surgery and dental practise. The Mall at Cribbs Causeway is just one junction further down the M5 and Parkway Station is approximately 3.7 miles to the south.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies