Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
These great family homes on Knapp Road are always popular, they are only a leisurely stroll away from Thornbury High Street. With the added advantage of a large conservatory across the back of this property which provides further living space, it will make this semi detached house a popular choice-Put it at the top of your viewing list!
Entrance is into the hall with access to a downstairs cloakroom for convenience.A separate cosy lounge and dining room off the kitchen ( originally a lounge / diner and it would not be too difficult to reinstate it if you wish). A modern kitchen with ample worktops, wall and base units and some integrated appliances leads out to the conservatory with a great view of the garden and a room to enjoy with family and friends. On the first floor the bathroom has been updated with a three piece suite which includes a sizeable walk in shower cubicle, wc and wash hand basin. The three bedrooms are all good sizes with ample storage. Externally the property is set back and boasts both low maintenance upkeep and ample parking in front of the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and features a range of evergreen trees, shrubs and perennials, plus a lovely patio for those sunnier Al Fresco days.
Just a short stroll from the town centre, Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies