Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This delightful property offers very flexible accommodation over two floors and really must be viewed to appreciate exactly how versatile it is and how it could work for you. The property has been extended to create a well presented home, suitable for any generation and has obviously been cherished and enjoyed. On the ground floor there is entrance into the hallway, from here you are able to access the garage - which is very useful on those rainy days. The sitting room affords plenty of natural daylight and would be a lovely place to sit and enjoy the view over the garden or just simply watch the world go by. The kitchen/dining room is large enough to accommodate table and chairs, with a range of wall and base units, worktops and some integrated appliances - a great place to entertain. A bathroom is on the ground floor and this services the master bedroom ( it is also useful for visitors) with the bedroom boasting a range of quality fitted wardrobes and drawers. A further reception room is currently used as a study and could easily be a fourth bedroom should this be needed. One of my favourite rooms is part of the extension, super for a garden room, somewhere quiet to relax or a hobbies room? The possibilities are endless. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further bathroom. The gardens have been well maintained and give you a sense of privacy, with the level lawns mainly to the front, surrounded by well stocked borders including established hedging, perennials, evergreen trees and shrubs- I know where I would like to be on a sunny day! The garden path leads to the side of the property via a gate, through the hedge archway to the sweet rear garden with its raised seating area and interesting planting. Further benefits of this property include double glazing, ample parking on the drive in front of the garage, gas central heating and no onward chain.
Alveston is popular with families of all generations. There is a superb choice of outstanding schools as well as the leisure centre with gym and swimming pool in nearby Thornbury. Transport links along the A38 lead to the M4 and M5 motorway network allowing easy commuting to places including Bristol, Cardiff, Gloucester and London. Bristol Parkway Train Station is within easy reach giving a further choice of means of travel. Alveston is in South Gloucestershire, England, is a village, civil parish and former manor inhabited in 2014 by about 3000 people. The village lies about 1 mile (1.6 km) south of Thornbury and approximately 10 miles (16 km) north of Bristol. Alveston is twinned with Courville sur Eure, France. It has a well regarded hotel, a variety of small shops, several parks and fields, two churches and a Hyundai car dealership. Alveston is the gateway to the first Severn Bridge from the A38 road and from Thornbury. It is also the home of Thornbury Cricket Club and Marlwood secondary school. The civil parish also includes the villages of Rudgeway and Earthcott. Just a short car journey away from Thornbury, with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course,
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies