Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This immaculate ground floor one bedroom apartment must be viewed to fully appreciate the quality & finish and is situated in the ever popular Grace Lodge retirement development. Boasting views from your private patio door out to communal well established gardens, residents lounge and a 24 hour care line and lodge manager, this delightful property enjoys views over the gardens from the lounge, kitchen and bedroom windows. Entrance is though the communal area accessed ( not required for this apartment) by both stairs and lift and into your own entrance hall which has a generous sized airing cupboard. The lounge/dining room is blessed with a great view across the well tended gardens. The super kitchen features a range of modern wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor fan over and an eye level integrated oven. There is a shower room with wc and vanity unit housing wash hand basin.. The bedroom is a generous size offering built in wardrobes.
Just a short stroll away is the pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury,. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course,
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies