Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Step inside this wonderful family home and it really does show what can be achieved with an eye for detail, creative design and a passion for your lifestyle. The current owners have transformed this property with a series of work that were completed in 2017. With quality fittings throughout, giving a home which you could move straight into and will bring you pleasure from day one. Arranged over two floors, the layout of the property offers flexible accommodation with a layout which really can be fine tuned to suit your needs. Don’t just take my word for it, this really must be viewed!
Set in a large level plot which includes three fruit trees damson, pear and apple, the garden has been landscaped and overlooking farmland gives you a sense of escaping from it all. I can imagine blissful days sitting in the hot tub and enjoying entertaining family and friends on the large patio with outside lighting - all whilst taking in the view rural. On a practical note the front of the property gives ample parking and there is a garage complete with power and light, plus a large shed and storage.
The property is accessed by a porch with underfloor heating into the entrance hall. From here the ground floor accommodation consists of a cozy living room with a focal mantle and dual aspect windows. There are two further reception rooms on the ground floor, currently Arranged as a double bedroom and a large playroom, the opportunity is yours on how you would enjoy these rooms. There is also a modern bathroom with underfloor heating on the ground floor and utility room.
The bespoke kitchen/ dining room has been designed to give you maximum delight, with two sets of bi folding doors opening onto the patio. An island, Miele appliances and use of dormer windows have given this room maximum exposure to natural sunlight. On the first floor there are three further double bedrooms an a further refitted bathroom.
Further benefits include a recent boiler, underground gas (LPG) tank, alarm system, underfloor heating and smoke alarms are but a few of the attention to detail which has been shown when creating this family home.
Pilning provides a great location for modern day living as the village is situated approximately 3 miles to the northwest of M5 J17 convenient for The Mall, Bristol North/West and the M4/M5 interchange. The village has a church, pub, village shop with post office and St. Peters Primary School.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies