Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Greensleeves boasts a rural location in one of South Gloucestershire’s favoured villages. Offering the best of both worlds, with an open outlook across farmland yet easy access to good commuter links to Bristol and the M5/ M4 corridor. This versatile home has been extended over the years creating spacious flexible accommodation over two floors. It is a credit to the current owners who have maintained the property to a high standard and lovingly tended the established garden.
The property is enclosed by evergreen hedging and accessed by a five bar gate onto the driveway which enjoys an abundance of parking in front of the detached garage. The garage features an electric garage door, power, light and a door to the rear garden for ease. There are gardens to four sides of the property which enjoy a tranquil feel with privacy, mature trees, evergreen shrubs, established flower borders bursting with seasonal colour. Paved patios which are perfect for entertaining and a green house for all the green fingered gardeners out there.
Entrance to the property first brings you into a practical porch which opens into the spacious entrance hall. The main sitting room features triple aspect views and a gas living flame effect fire on tiled hearth with mantle over. A further reception room with woodburner is currently used as the formal dining room. This leads out to the conservatory where I can imagine relaxing and enjoying the garden all year through. The kitchen/ breakfast room is large enough to accommodate a table and chairs, with a range of wall and base units, worktops and a pantry - ample storage. Space for a fridge freezer, integrated electric hob and double sink and drainer unit. The utility room is easily accessible from here. A practical study gives an opportunity to work from home if needed. A fresh modern family bathroom and separate wc for guests. The large master bedroom features built in wardrobes and a good size en suite which again has been refurbished. A further double bedroom can be found on the ground floor. A spiral staircase takes you to the first floor landing where there is under eave storage, shower room with wc and wash hand basin. The third double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a super view.
Lisa Costa Residential Sales would welcome the opportunity to show you all this chain free, well cared for home has to offer.
Located in the village of Tockington with its excellent public house and village green, yet close to Olveston village which is truly rural and surrounded by pasture and paddocks, there are good equestrian facilities as well as good access to the motorway networks and Bristol city centre. National travel is available from Bristol Parkway train station approximately 7 miles distant. There are extensive flights available from Bristol International Airport to a number of European and some long haul destinations. Closer to home are excellent schools, both state and independent and these include Marlwood, The Castle School and Tockington Manor, whilst Olveston has a highly regarded primary school. For sports and leisure, there are golf courses and liveries nearby, with a host of health and leisure clubs and swimming pools available from both Bristol and Thornbury. Cribbs Causeway also includes the regional shopping centre with many brand name retail outlets and supermarkets approximately 7 miles distant.
A pleasant stroll to the village of Olveston which will appeal to those seeking to enjoy village life at its best, in an historic yet vibrant local community. Olveston is an exceptionally popular village with post office, butchers, bakers, shop, church and public house. Within walking distance is a primary school and Tockington Manor Preparatory School sits within a mile of the property. Bristol's leading public and private schools are a commutable 20 minutes drive.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies