Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
This detached well presented home offers endless possibilities - with the versatility and flexibility of the layout catering for a 'dependent relative', a 'work from home' opportunity or even an additional income source - or you may simply be searching for a large family home with ample room to grow into. The quiet location of the property is always a favourite for any discerning purchasers. Set on a corner plot at the end of a cul de sac and just a short stroll along the pedestrian stream side walks to well regarded schools. A double storey extension to the side has created a generous Annex/living space over two floors. Arranged with entrance hall, practical downstairs cloakroom, lounge/dining room with a pleasant outlook to the front and patio doors opening onto the rear patio. The kitchen/breakfast room with space for a large table, offers a range of modern wall and base units, worktops, mainly with integrated 'Neff' appliances and ample room for entertaining. There is access to a store room/utility room/office which was originally the rear of the garage. Access to the garage from here with plumbing for appliances in place, if needed. On the first floor of the main house there are four generous sized bedrooms, with a large en-suite servicing the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Both the en-suite and family bathroom have been upgraded, including underfloor heating. There are numerous fitted wardrobes which give ample hanging space and storage throughout.
The upgraded annex is internally accessed by a rear lobby from the kitchen/breakfast room. From the lobby there are stairs to the first floor and a door to the rear garden - this could be used as a separate entrance for the annex if required. On the ground floor of the annex a modern kitchen has been fitted, with integrated appliances and a relaxing lounge to the front. On the first floor there is a bedroom with built in wardrobes and a large refitted en-suite.
Throughout the property there have been upgrades over the years by the current owners which include double glazing, gas central heating and in all it is a well cared for home, ready for the next lucky owners to move in and enjoy from day one. Further benefits include a good frontage which is mainly laid to lawn and boasts parking for a number of vehicles on the driveway. The garage (currently used for storage) is large enough for a small car and includes up & over door, power and light. The private, pretty southerly facing, fully enclosed rear garden has been landscaped and includes a large paved patio area which would be great and outside lights for 'Al Fresco' dining for those later evenings, a few steps up to a level lawn and established flower borders with a large additional patio at the far end. Useful access from the rear garden to the front on both sides of the property, with lockable gates.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies