Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Lisa Costa Estate Agents are delighted to introduce to the market this individually designed terraced townhouse in an exclusive development of only 3 houses. Built in the mid 2000's this well loved family home has been enjoyed by one careful owner. This spacious property externally enjoys a well tended and fully enclosed rear garden, double garage with storage space above and a lawned front garden area. The property is entered through a porchway which in turns leads into the spacious kitchen diner and enjoys a variety of wall and base units with an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. The glazed floor to ceilings windows make this a light and bright room. An internal hallway gives access to a utility room, under stairs storage cupboard and downstairs toilet. Double doors take you into the lounge which has Pvc double French doors leading out into the rear garden. The middle floor has 3 further bedrooms, the largest with an en-suite shower room and a further family bathroom. The top floor is entirely dedicated to the generous master bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom has a range of built in wardrobes and it has far reaching views across the River Severn and over into Wales. The front of the property faces West and the current owners enjoy beautiful sunsets of an evening.
EPC and floorplan to follow shortly.
The village of Pilning is located approximately eleven miles from the centre of Bristol and has easy access to the M4/M5 corridor. There is a local convenience store and Pilning is approximately five miles from The Mall at Cribbs causeway and access into Bristol City via train from nearby Severn Beach Station. Pilning has a local primary school and is situated within the Marlwood secondary school catchment area.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies