Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
If LOCATION is one of your must haves, look no further! This detached family home is just a short stroll from well regarded schools, local convenience stores and The High Street in Thornbury. With the further advantage of siding onto a green communal area and the property boasting direct access to this via a lockable rear gate. This super home has been lovingly cared for and this is reflected in its presentation. Extended by previous owners, the property boasts both flexible and versatile accommodation over two floors. On the ground floor, entrance is into the hall with stairs to the first floor. There is access to a downstairs cloakroom proving very useful for any visiting guests and a separate downstairs shower room with shower cubicle and sink. There is a cosy lounge with a focal fireplace and a practical under stair storage space. A door from the lounge leads you into what is currently used as a dining room, however, due to the nature of the floor space this could also be used in any manner of ways, even an occasional guest bedroom should you wish. From here you enter, what is in my opinion the 'hub of the home'. A super modern kitchen/dining room which has been created by the side extension, with two velux windows and french patio doors to the garden, this allows ample natural light to flood in creating a fresh light space which is suitable for both cooking and entertaining. Offering a range of wall and base units, matching work tops, a feature island for breakfast dining, built in gas hob with extractor, space for american style fridge/freezer, space for dining table and chairs plus an additional door to the rear garden. From the first floor landing there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom incorporating a three piece suite with shower over the bath.
Externally the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with gravel area allowing parking for several cars. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has been neatly arranged to incorporate a patio area which is perfect for entertaining as there is a covered area. A deep border with established trees and shrubs, level lawn and a path to a super size working shed at the rear of the garden.
Thornbury has a pretty historic high street, a modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle and Ronnie's of Thornbury. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theater group, flower clubs, golf course, sports center and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall.
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: email@example.com | Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies