Please enter your starting address in the form input below.
Please refresh the page if trying an alernate address.
Do not miss out on the opportunity to put your own mark on this super family home. This popular Drive is a leisurely stroll to Thornbury High Street and well regarded schools. On a generous plot and no onward chain will makes this a good choice for any discerning purchaser. Arranged over two floors, the property briefly comprises entrance hall, Downstairs cloakroom, lounge/ dining room with sliding patio doors to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room offers a range of wall and base units with some integrated appliances. It also provides access to the rear garden and the integral garage. On the first floor the master bedroom boasts an en suite shower room, plus there are three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden which is open plan, side access to the rear garden and parking on the driveway. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fencing and is mainly laid to lawn. Further benefits include integral garage, double glazing, gas central heating and no onward chain.
Thornbury with its pretty historic high street, modern shopping centre (St Mary's Centre), two large supermarkets and many smaller independent shops. There are excellent Junior and Senior Schools which are highly regarded. We have been proud winners of both Thornbury in Bloom and Britain in Bloom. A farmers market is held monthly, and the food fair is always welcomed. There are several well regarded restaurants including one at Thornbury Castle, also Ronnie's of Thornbury and the ever popular Hawkes House. An annual Carnival is eagerly awaited by all, and there is an active musical theatre group, flower clubs, golf course, sports centre and walking groups. Thornbury offers easy access to both the M4 and the M5, Aztec West, Wales & The Cribbs Causeway
Any reference to schools or school catchment areas contained within these particulars do not imply that places are available in those schools. Parents are advised to contact the Council or visit their website at to check availability of placements.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS
Company reg number 9186030, trading as Lisa Costa Ltd | VAT Number: 204874803
Tel: 01454 279734 | Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org | Lettings: email@example.com
Properties for Sale by Region | Properties to Let by Region | Privacy & Cookies